The key is to keep it simple
Get the rundown on boosting your revenue with the right path and pricing options for your subscriptions, in under 5 minutes.
Prefer to skim? Get the highlights below.
- Keep your options as simple as you can. Boil down what you’re selling to the simplest form. Confused readers are more likely to opt out.
- Returning visitors will see the same messaging over and over again. A simple path is compelling.
- The fewest clicks from beginning to end will eliminate points when a customer may change their mind.
- Hidden benefit: If you have a free registration level, they’re already halfway there. They only have to enter payment info.
- Build a simple landing page, with your benefits, one choice, and maybe the offer of a gift subscription.
- About 20% of your paid subscriptions should be gifts. A gift subscriptions is low-hanging fruit.
- If you have a print product as well, try to keep the numbers the same. Don’t make them do math!
- Consider having only one option, with an opt-out if they don’t want print.
Have more questions about pricing your particular publication? Let’s talk.