Skip to content
- Paid digital subscriptions are becoming the largest share of revenue for publishers including the New York Times.
- Smaller communities feel more connected to their local towns and cities and as a result, tend to subscribe at a higher rate to their local news source.
- Larger markets see a smaller overall percentage of people paying for digital subscriptions.
- If print subscriptions are a dominant source of revenue for your publication, there is a huge opportunity in scaling up your paid digital subscriptions.
- Consider you population/audience size and how many paid subscribers you have against the chart below. Set a goal of 10% of your audiences paid subscriptions. Yes you can achieve that.
Watch the videocast
Learn how Leaky Paywall can help grow your subscription revenue