- Pay per article allows readers to purchase single articles.
- Offering a pay per article option can help drive readers to subscribe if both options are shown in tandem with each other.
- Make sure to include a subscribe option alongside pay per article. Show the pricing of both options. If a single article is $3 but a paid subscription is $5 for all articles, it will show readers that a subscription is an incredible deal.
- Pay per article works best when the content has high value for the reader. In the case of intellimusica.com, people can learn a new skill, which provides a lot of value making pay per article or pay per post a great option.
- Here is the very effective subscription message that shows up when the reader runs out of articles ( Intellimusica.com):