- Ratios between registrations (free) and actual paid subscribers provide insight into how many paid subscribers you can expect. This will help motivate your social campaigns to target growing your email registrations.
- Forcing readers to sign up before reading an article will lead to audience and subscription growth.
- To maximize content value, Tyler suggests offering free and premium content in exchange for registration and subscription. Quality over quantity is key when it comes to getting subscribers. Clear calls-to-action can also help inform readers of how to access the full article with a paid subscription or free registration.
- Pete and Tyler advise keeping an eye on articles that are conversting registrations and paid subscriptions. Their advice includes focusing on this foundational data.
- Additionally, they noted that experimentation is key when it comes to content to discover what resonates best with readers and drives higher paid subscriptions.
Looking for your Insights? Hop into your WordPress dashboard and head over to Leaky Paywall > Insights